Inspection & Consultancy Services have significant experience with coating projects on pressure or special vessels.
The roles of Inspection & consultancy Services Ltd to date have been either third-party QA inspections of in-progress surface preparation and painting works, and Condition Assessment and compilation of specifications of aged coatings on vessels.
The scope of involvement with vessels has included;-
- write specifications
- carry out Condition Assessment inspections
- Third Party QA inspections of;-
- Pre-surface preparation
- Surface preparation (profile, blast standard, etc.)
- Soluble chloride testing
- Application (witness WFT, etc.)DFT of coatings
- Application DFT of coatings
- Holiday Testing (Wet Sponge Low Voltage or High Voltage Spark Test)
- Visual inspection for non-holiday defects
- Defect and fault analysis of coatings
A sample of vessel painting jobs ICS has been involved with