ICS can carry out environmental testing on site to measure and monitor the environmental conditions at the time of paint application.
ICS can also monitor and log environmental conditions over a period of time.
ICS has experience and the capabilities of site sampling and for lead and other aspects, and the organizing of laboratory testing as and where is required.
- Lead Management monitoring
- Airborne particulate monitoring
- Noise monitoring
- pH monitoring
- Environmental conditions monitoring
Specialist and Laboratory Tests
- Lead Management testing (soil tests)
- Airborne particulate testing
- Lead Management Planning
- Coating sample tests (up to 55 element tests)
Environmental conditions are measured and monitored by ICS with DewCheck precision instruments.